Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kohl's 60 - 80% off clothes & Target up to 75% off toys and clothes


$5.00 at Target

I spent $2.40 on Ky's outfit and $6.40 on Alaina's 3 pieces of clothes at Kohl's this past week.  End of July/beginning of August is the time to stock up on summerwear you need for next year.  If you have a Kohl's card, be sure to use it with your 15% off card you got in the mail.  If you have a Discover card, you should have received $10 off a $20 purchase at Kohl's making your clearance prices even less!

Target is also doing great clearance deals.  I just raided clothes and got 2 pairs of shorts and 2 shirts for $5.00!  I also purchased 3 Christmas presents and only spent $9!  (I am not going to post pics of presents, because I don't want to ruin the surprise for loved ones!)

$6.40 at Kohl's
FYI--Target East has 75% off toys.  Target Sun Prairie does not  yet have the toys marked down.  I am sure they will do that in the next week.  (Target Sun Prairie also has a larger selection of clearance clothes at this time.)   Get out there while you can!

My first green entries are primarily about clothes, but that is because of my timing in getting this blog launched. Did you know the best times of the year to buy clothes (for the following year ) are End of July/Early August and End of January/Early February? These are my “buy” times for new clothes. I also have goal prices for my kids clothes (my personal goal is around $2/item), which helps me keep my buying in perspective.  I also keep a list of what I need for the kids (that way I don’t buy too much of one item and not enough of another.)

What did you score at Target/Kohl's?
$2.40 at Kohl's



No comments:

Post a Comment