Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Salvation Army is BACK on the East side!

I am SO excited.  The Salvation Army has reopened its store.  It has a new location on East Washington near the mall.  It is located in the old "Tuesday Morning/Furniture Deals & Steals" building!  I visited the store yesterday to check it out.

I found much of their stuff VERY reasonably priced.  There were many toys for around $1 and clothing starts at $0.69 for shorts!  I also saw sheets starting around $0.99.  This store is much larger than the last store, and appears to be a bit better organized.  I spoke to the manager while I was there and he assured me that they would begin tag sales in the next several weeks (i.e. 50% off all red & yellow tags).

I bought Ky a lightning McQueen car with buttons and sounds for $1, but that was all.  I know I will be back soon!  (I gotta get Alaina some size 6 tennis shoes.)

In the old Salvation Army store I had many AWESOME scores such as snowpants for $0.50 and a $100 ice cream maker for $2.99.  (We broke a part to mine, so when I saw this ice cream maker I snatched it up!)

If there are some random things you need--definitely give this store a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment