Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Free Dishwashing Detergent & Dryer sheets!

Take a survey with this website and be rewarded with Cascade Dishwashing detergent or Dawn Dish soap with Olay. It took me about 2 minutes to complete this survey. Definitely worth the freebie!


http://www.madejmedia.com/public/techcleansurv/


Vocal Point is offering Downy Dryer Sheet trials. Vocal Point is an AWESOME site that I highly recommend becoming a member of. Not only do they send you a sample, but they usually send you 4 coupons that result in getting the product FREE! My last Vocal Point mailer was Crystal Light. They sent me 4 packages (8 come in a box). Then they send me 4 $2 coupons, which I combined with a sale and got 4 FREE boxes. The time before that they sent me a FULL bottle of Pantene shampoo with 4 $2 coupons. I combined those with a sale and received an add’l 4 FREE bottles of shampoo & conditioner! They do like you to take a minute a write a comment about the product after you receive it. I usually write a sentence (takes less than a minute)—but no comment/review is required. Try setting up your own account with Vocal Point and check out the Dryer Sheet Freebie! (Be sure to use that email address you set up for these freebies/offers, since you don’t want their advertisements cluttering up your personal email.)

http://www.vocalpoint.com/downy/#

No comments:

Post a Comment