Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sentry is doubling Coupons Mon, Tues & Weds in September

I am SO excited!

I don't normally shop Sentry, but was stopping there for a great meat/peanut butter/salad dressing sale. 

Walking in the door I noticed a sign--The Cottage Grove Rd. location (located on Cottage Grove Rd. and Acewood near Stoughton Rd) is doubling ALL manufacturer coupons up to (and including) $1 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays in September.  There are no stipulations (no limits, no amount of money that needs to be spent) except that the coupon can't be over $1 and you can't use more than 3 of the same coupon.  Woo-hoo! 

I was excited about getting salad dressing for $0.50---but then got it free with my doubled coupon!  It also looks like they are accepting overage  (i.e. the salad dressing was on sale for $0.99 and they took $1 off my entire purchase price.)  I think I will be skipping Copp's for the rest of the month to take advantage of this rare deal.  I will try to put out some shopping lists with links to coupons in the next couple of weeks.

YEAH for Sentry!

No comments:

Post a Comment