Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Free Cheese! (YUMMY!)

Sign up to receive this free coupon for a block of Goat Cheese.  (Not a big fan, neither am I.  But, when I received the coupon I used it at HyVee and got the Basil & Roasted Garlic and it is SO YUMMY!  I am now sold--I will be buying this for future gatherings!)  Follow this link

http://www.chavrie.com/chavrieclub.html

Fill out the info, and you will get a coupon in the mail (to redeem in the store to get your cheese.)  Copp's does not carry this cheese, but I know HyVee does.

The form asks for a UPC (I don't think I entered one when I originally submitted for the cheese, but here is one that you can enter  070551786531 )

Be sure to use your extra email account you created for freebies when signing up for this offer.    MMM...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment